Minggu, 03 Juni 2012

Tugas English #2


Contoh 1 :

Application Letter

Manajer Personalia JOGER
Jl. Objek Wisata Bali Kuta No. 14A
Bali, Indonesia 80000

6th Mei 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Christina Hadiwijaya Putri. I am interested in the position of machine operator in JOGER Bali. I am applying this position because I am capable to do the jobs in it.

I am applying to this company because I know the products in the society. I was graduated from SMK with good achievement in computer and network engineering. I master and understand all about machine of computer. I have a great experience in managing a service computer center. I can hypnotize the customers to be interested in our products.

I know JOGER Bali from my friend who is working in JOGER Bali. He is Ketut Nikita Mirzani. He is a guard in JOGER Bali, too. I am ready to have the personal interview. I am ready anytime and anywhere. My phone number is 081888777xxx. Thanks for reading my application letter.

Sincerely,
Ttd
Christina Hadiwijaya Putri




Contoh 2 :
Ampenan, February 14, 2012

To : Resources Department Manager
Hotel Lombok Raya Indah
Jl. Objek Wisata Lombok No. 05
Mataram


Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised on NTB Pos, January 30, 2012.

I have over one year experience as an Accounting with PT. Mozilla Firefox Finance and have experience of a wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee.

I am looking for new challenges and the posistion of Accounting Staff sounds the perfect opportunity. Your organisation has an enviable record innovation in investor financial cosultant, and an excellent reputation as an employer, making the position even more attractive.

I enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience


Sincerely yours,

Rezky Aditya Rama



Contoh 3 :
Dear Sir,

Im seeing your fast growing organization and I heard that your company has a good reputation, so I would like to join with your company as Credit Marketing officer (CMO).

I am 29 years of age and I graduated from Mechanical Technique Faculty, Jenderal Achmad Yani University, Bandung, Majoring in Metallurgy.

I have an excellent health, high motivation, good communication skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty, integrity, I am ready to work hard, motorcycle, SIM C and highly motivated to works every where.

Hopefully, you could consider my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

R.A Kartini Setyawati, ST



Contoh 4 :
Angelina Lee Rini
Jl. Perjuangan Gang Cinta No. 8
Singaraja 80100
08704268xxx
Email : angle_leni@gmail.com

July 21, 2012

The Director of EF
EF English First Denpasar
Jl. Raya Sesetan No. 12
Denpasar
(0361) 553 5566

sst_dps@ef.com


In accordance with your advertisement at Jogang.com at July 20, 2012, I am really interested in applying this position as a Course Consultant in English First due to my qualified background as you requires.

I have a fluent ability in both spoken and written English because I am the youngest English teacher at SMAN 1 Singaraja. I won many English debates when I was in senior high school. For further details, you will be fascinated if you read my resume. Furthermore, I have been living around Karangasem since teaching English in Karangasem. This may be a good chance for me to concentrate in this position.

I look forward to meeting you and am encouraged to be interviewed soon. I can be reached at the above phone number. Finally, I greatly appreciate your consideration.


Sincerely


Angelina Lee Rini




Contoh 5 :
Jember, 2 May 2012

Recruitment and Development
Bank BCA
JL. Mawar Jendral Soederman Km 5
JEMBER

Dear Sir or Madam,
With reference your information at JPAC Politeknik Negeri Jember, your company has offer job recruitment. With thatI am interest to apply as a Business Administration position that you offered.

I am female, 20 years old. In May 2012, I will receive my Diploma in Business Administration from Politeknik Negeri Jember (POLTEK JEMBER).

I have experienced in office administration and system information. I believe with my strong business administration background, self motivated and my experienced would work well in your company.

I have enclosed my resume that showing my ability and experience while in college. From this information, you will see that I am active, motivated person and will continue this aggressiveness with you organization and I also enclosed all my copy of certificate.

PT Komatsu Indonesia is one of biggest manufacture company in Indonesia. it is a honor for me , if I have a opportunity to join with your company.

I hope you want to know more about me. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,

Ahmed Guntur

0 komentar:

Total Pageviews